BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 5 October 2009

Evaluation 5

What have we learnt from the project?
I have learned how to use the equipment such as the cameras and the Mac computers successfully. this is a picture of the mac that I was using to make my film opening.
I have learned that it is important to use a tripod to keep the clips as still as possible unless I wanted the camera to be shaky. This is a picture of the camera and tripod that I was using to make my film opening. I have learned that to have a two minutes film opening you need to have lots of different shots to keep it fast paced and interesting. This means that you need to always shoot a lot more times in one scene that you think to have the verity of shots when you come to edit. I have learned how the different camera angles can portray different things such as I high angle makes the person look small and week where as a low angle makes them look big and powerful.
I have learnt how to work to a deadline even though I encountered a few set backs such as actors busy and losing light.
In addition I have learned that I have good leadership skills as I was able to organize a group of people to be in the same place at the same time on short notice. I also have learned that I have good communication skill because I was able to get out of the actors the things I needed them to do. By doing this it makes the opening seam more realistic and therefore more successful.
If I could have changed anything about my product I would have put more sound effects in my credits. I would also add more detail in my blog.

0 comments: