BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 3 October 2009

Music

I have been looking at more music and I have found a few other songs that I like. This song is called basment floor and I think it builds tension well. The part that I liked best in this song is the first 20 seconds

Basement Floor by user8855158
This song is called aftermath and I think this is a bit better then the frist song because it seems more creepy and scary. The part I liked most about this song was from 10 seconds to 40

Aftermath by user8855158
This song is my favourite because I think that it builds tension and keeps the tension where as the other songs will have parts of tension and parts without. The part I liked most in this part is from 8 seconds to 55 seconds.

Classic Horror 1 by user8855158

0 comments: