BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 2 September 2009

camera shots

Camera shots
There will be a wide range of shots that I will use because horror slasher films are very fast paced with lots of different shots. By making the clips being shorter and faster paced makes it built tension because it creates a dramatic atmosphere and scene of panic.
I have used these shots in my filming;
Low angle- this will make Chris the stalker look bigger and more powerful
High angle- this will make Emily look smaller and less powerful
Close up – this will show reactions on faces and to show important objects
Mid shot- this show the main person but will also show a bit of the background
Long shot –this will show the background which I am use as an establishing shot
Pan- this will also be a good establishing shot but it will be quite a long shot to film so I probably will not use it because I would like to have short fast clips.

0 comments: