BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Filming

Filming
I thought the filming went well considering I filmed in the centre of Leicester at quite a busy time. I though the most effective scene of the film was with the killing equipment because the room was big so the sounds were louder and more effective. We did have to re film the dark room scene twice though because the first time we did it there was only one light that we used for the scene. If the action was very close to the light then it wasn’t too bad but if it got more than a few feet away then you could not make out anything. In the second time of filming I got two red bulbs and it seemed to give off just the right amount of light I wanted for the effect that I wanted the audience to feel.
this is a picture of me filming the stalker taking pictures of the girl. I am using a tripod to keep the filming still.

0 comments: